The Adam Ellis Mono Event saddle continues to be one of the biggest selling event saddles. Offering high quality design, leather and finish this saddle is beautiful to look at and to ride in.
Lighter design, with a single flap design, wool or rubber panels, which ensure that riders are provided with the closest feeling with their horse.
- Single flap mono event
- Forward cut, designed to the leg length of the rider
- Optimal close contact feel.
- Wool bag or rubber panels
- Wooden spring tree
- Designed to provide the rider with the closest point of gravity
- Designed to promote shoulder and knee flexion
- Wool bag panels designed to ensure seem free gusset and a lighter feel.
- Adjustability to ensure a precise fit
- Wide range of fits suitable for a broad range of competition horses
- Designed to avoid pressure points
- Designed to optimise rider balance
- Forward cut flap, which is designed to suit the leg length and preferred riding length of each rider
- Soft padded knee and thigh rolls, designed to specific needs of each rider.
- Option of Four girth straps to ensure that girthing options are available
- Calf covered option ensure a soft ‘broken in’ feel from new and also offers added grip for stability of rider.
- Designed to order